Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Q Thai


Working is always tiring, don't u think? Weekdays, i caught up with my work and weekends, worst! always and always for my family.

I always appreciate simple pleasure during working hours. A good laugh, ease music, good mate and the most important thing is good food during you lunch. Hihihi.. It's always about food. Well, u are reading my blog already, keep reading.. go on.. keep reading it.. :)

I had to give a brand briefing thingy last Friday. To those who know me, I sucks in presenting stuff in public. Hate being in the spotlight, Hate it when people staring at u and listen to every word u said. Some people enjoying it but not for me. It gave me a nervous breakdown. I am so nervous of the presentation day that I've dreamed about it a nite before. Sucks!! Tell me about it!

So after the eventful briefing (managed to deliver the message; i think!) Me and my colleagues decided to try new restaurant. Its called Q Thai. Since I'm working in Cyberjaya, of course Q Thai is located at Cyberjaya, Street Mall to be exact. Very nice, cozy place. Deco wise, it does not reflect Thai that much, I've seen better! But the food is sooooo... yummy! Or may be it's because I love gravy thingy.

Don't care, I ordered beef kuey teow something.. something. Can't remember. Just look at the picture, it tasted really good. It's not that spicy or sour or salty, it's just nice. U can taste the food well. Please go there and try it for yourself. Very nice. A friend of mine ordered tom yam meehoon, which taste good as well and the other girl had some kind of soup (not sure what it is) and the most interesting is a bowl of rice, with Thai green curry and mango salad. It's a food that Siamese used to eat back in Thai. Yummy! the green curry is totally different from local orange reddish and yellowish curry.

To help you guys, I've managed to get the details for the restaurant,
Contact Details:
telephone +603 8318 9099
telephone +603 8318 9097


Address:
Q-Thai Restaurant
Lot X
Street Mall
Persiaran Multimedia
Cyberjaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Malaysia

Business Activities:
Serving delicious Thai cuisine

Have FUN!! I will tell you guys my experience with Noodle Station soon!!

No comments: