Friday, April 24, 2009

Big Plate


After quite sometime i didn't update my blog, feels good to update it during office hour! hihihih :P

Okay, this time i would like to introduce BIG PLATE to you guys. it's located in Subang Perdana, near Kampung Melayu. You can xs it from Kg Melayu or from Shah Alam. Dunno how to get there? Use Google Map. Hihihih.

Okay, a friend of mine introduce me to this restaurant long time ago. since i'm a student. now i feel old! U can see the restaurant from the main road. Nothing much to comment on the interior deco. looks the same over the years.

i went there with my sisters, linda & ida. i had lamb chop - can't remember the full name of it. My sis was having chicken subang. as u can see in the pic, the presentation is very nice and the price is very affordable! the best thing about BIG PLATE is their mushroom soup. don't forget to order it for your appetizer.

share me your experience ye!

No comments: