Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bagan Lalang Trip


During one of the gathering thinggy, a friend of mine asked, what's ur plan this weekend? And I said, camping. She asked again, where? And I said, Bagan Lalang. She asked again, Bagan what? And I said, Bagan Lalang, Sepang Gold Coast? Does it ring any bell? And she laugh like crazy. (yes, it's you ezan! crazy old ezan)

Not many of us knew that there's a place called Sepang Gold Coast. Which was inspired by MB Selangor at that time, Khir Toyo. It offers nothing compared to Gold Coast in Australia nor UAE. It's just another idea of luxury living. That's not what I'm going to write about.

So, five of us, plus one (last minute rsvp) went to Sepang. To be exact, Bagan Lalang beach for camping trip. It's Shara's idea. The troupees are Awe, Shara, Lydia, Fin and me. Plus one would be Ezan, who join us last minute. We arrived in cowboy town Sg. Pelek around 9, bought everything that we need for camping like sausages, torchlight, drinks, snacks, and topup. Who needs topup during camping Awe?

Lots of fun that nite, roasted some fish, potatoes and sausages. Shara brought nasi beriani from one of her open houses. Hopefully she didn't just kidnap it from kitchen (hihihih) So after settle down, ezan with her machoness borrowed a ball from our neighbour. We form two team of beach futsal. Shara rule out the terms & conditions of the game. She even setup the goal and D area. The winner can bully the loser to do anything that they want. Simple is it? I think we laugh and scream more than we play. Really tiring though. It's been sometime since the last time i have to run and scream plus laughing at the same time. Mad bunch of people were chasing me like crazy!!

I don't think I'm going to write down everything here. What we have is the best camping trip I've ever been. So Thanks Gurls.. You've made my day!! Let's do the 4U2C dance again! Oh ya, for shara, lydia and fin, practice some more okay. hahaha. just kidding! love you guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

topup tu utk aku tipon jabatan kaji cuaca ah.utk persediaan.
huhuhuhuhuhuhu...

Anonymous said...

beli topup utk tipon ramalan kaji cuaca ah.
huhuhuhuhuuhuhuh