Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Nilli's @ Taipan

Seriously I've been busy for the past couple of weeks. With Open Houses and gatherings. I'm not sure why do people always pick Syawal as their get together month. Anyway, I had lots of fun. Going to one house to another, enjoy Raya food which i love the most. The best part is not exactly the food. The best part is meeting your friends and gossipping about life.

Some people asked me, why do I like open house so much? (I told them my weekend plan, huhuhuh) It's not the open house that I like the most. It's my friends. Although sometimes they can be really annoying but they are still my friends and I love them. Love meeting them and hang out with them.

So this time, a friend of mine need to take a break from what she had been through with her life. We took her out to Nillie's (not sure if it's the correct spelling) at Taipan, Subang. Five of us there. Each of us tried different food kind of food. There's Spaghetti Marinara, Lydia asked for it. It taste okay, not too bad. Kak Shima order Char Koey Teow, sucks! If you want a good Char Koey Teow, try Carlos Restaurant at USJ 9 (next to pizza hut). I had Koey Teow Kungfu, it taste good. Really enjoy it! Abang Ari ordered Hailam Mee, not too bad and Shara ordered lasagna which really really dissappointing. Lasagna should be really creamy and moist. The lasagna served here was waaaaayyy too dry and tasteless. May be they are trying to save the cream sauce. hihihih. anyway, you can't do that if you are operating a restaurant. Words will spread and who knows what will happen next.

I've decided to start rating the restaurant that I've visited. For Nilli's@Taipan, I'll give you ** out of *****. Try harder!!

No comments: