Monday, May 18, 2009

Penang House



After all the meals and trips we took to Penang House in Street Mall, i don't think i've ever mentioned it in my blog. i wonder why. they have quite nice food at very reasonable price there. still i didn't think of putting it up on this blog.

One of small things that makes me happy is having a good meal with good company. Hahaha, u know who u r! Penang House is just at Street Mall, to those who still doesn't know where Street Mall is, u can google it here

http://maps.google.com.my/maps/mpl?ie=UTF8&moduleurl=http://maps.google.com.my/help/maps/local_search/mapplet.html&mapclient=google&f=q&hl=en&utm_campaign=en_US&utm_medium=hpp&utm_source=en_US-hpp-apac-my-gns-gm

Okay lah! Penang House specialties are meals from Penang, except Nasi Kandar, others are serve here. Rojak Buah, Char Koey Teow, Fish Head Curry, and etc etc. Lots to choose from. The one that we had the other day were Cantonese Gravy Beef Koey Teow, Rojak Buah, Beef Fried Rice, Chicken Paprika with white rice, Char Koey Teow.. can't remember what else we had that day. Of course you can't compare the food in Penang House with the one that we had in Penang itself. It's totally different. I think in Penang, they might have their own secret recipe that makes it very special and unique. Even if u want to open a cafe or restaurant with Penang's foods, u have to go to Penang and study it, master it before you can open your own Penang Style Restaurant/Food.

Hope you guys would enjoy this. Nothing much to say coz the food is just average. not as good as Penang. HUhuhuh.. I miss penang badly now. I'm preparing something better for you. so check out my blog ye!

No comments: